For those of you getting married in a barn, farm or other rustic wedding venue this post is for you. You can’t beat a stack of wooden crates styled with bottles, jugs and lanterns to add interest to areas of your venue. There are so many interesting ways you can use wooden crates at weddings, this week we have been pinning our favourites.
Wooden Crates At Weddings
Have a look at our wooden crates styling ideas pinterest board for more inspiration and photo credits.
Ideas for using wooden crates at weddings
- Pile up wooden crates either side of your ceremony table and style with bottles and jam jars full of flowers
- Stack up wooden crates outside the entrance to your church and fill the top crate with hydrangea plants, lavender or herbs
- Use smaller wooden crates and boxes as your table centre pieces
- Pile up wooden crates to create a setting for your wedding cake, desserts or candy buffet.
- Use a wooden crate as the base for your wedding table plan
- Use the wooden crates in stacks around your venue to create points of interest, make them into tables and add family photos, your guest book or other activities for guests.
Pop to our shop to see the rustic wooden crates we have available.