Our blackboard buckets are great wedding centrepieces or table decorations. The chalkboard buckets are perfect for vintage, rustic or country style weddings or anyone who wants something a little bit quirky. Perhaps one of you is a teacher so blackboards reflect your job.
Each blackboard bucket has a blackboard / chalkboard on the front panel ready for you to write something on them in chalk.
Ideas for using a blackboard bucket at your wedding
- As table centres filled with country style blooms and write the table number (or name) on the blackboard panel in chalk to label your tables.
- Fill the blackboard buckets with flowers and give them to special guests as thank you presents writing 'with love' on the front in chalk.
- Fill them with gifts, toys and activity books for your younger bridesmaids and pageboys to create an activity pack writing their name on the front.
- Add a bottle of wine and these backboard buckets make fab gifts for ushers, or use on your guests tables to hold your wine.
- Make your own unique wedding table plan - Use the blackboard buckets stacked up on our crates (see the link below).
Each chalkboard bucket measures 14cm high and 18cm wide.
Carry on the blackboard theme at our wedding with our blackboard signs, place cards etc - just search blackboard in the search box top right of the website.
*If you are adding flowers to the bucket we suggest using oasis foam for the arrangement with cellophane, rather than filling the bucket with water.
image 1 & 7 Daffodil Waves Photography / image 2 Anneli Marinovich / image 3 Gemma Williams