Wooden Crates can have numerous uses at weddings. They add that extra rustic detail which is noticed by everyone.
About These Crates
- These wooden crates are made from weathered wood.
- Not all crates are the same.
- Approx measurements 50cm x 38cm x 30cm
- Don't be surprised if there's the odd blemish of countryside dirt, rusty nail, splash of paint or century old cobweb – we won't be washing these crates; perfection isn't always perfect, and their weathered appearance creates a charm we wouldn't want to mess with.
Uses For Wooden crates for weddings.
The vintage rustic wooden crates were originally known as bushel crates, these are simailar replica crates.
- Use as planters and fill with fresh flowers or potted plants
- Use them as containers and fill with confetti cones
- As a box for your thank you cards
- Turn them upside down and use as rustic surfaces or tables to give some height
- Use on their side as shelving or just stacking them also looks effective. We love the idea of using them to create shelving for a wedding table plan as shown in the photos.
- After your wedding they make very stylish storage for your home.
If you are looking for wooden crates with handles and text of different farms stamped onto them see our alternative wooden crates.
Please note: we have a limited supply of vintage rustic crates, only available while stocks last.