Wooden Crates and Rustic Vintage Apple Boxes can have numerous uses at weddings. They add that extra rustic detail which is noticed by everyone.
About These Crates
- These wooden crates have black wording stamped onto them, names of various farms and markets.
- The crates have handles in the sides for easy lifting and a nice decorative touch. See image one.
- Not all crates are the same.
- Approx measurements 60cm x 43cm x 30cm
Don't be surprised if there's the odd blemish of countryside dirt, rusty nail or century old cobweb – we won't be washing these crates; perfection isn't always perfect, and their weathered appearance creates a charm we wouldn't want to mess with.
Uses For Wooden crates for weddings.
The vintage rustic wooden crate originally known as bushel crate make great planters fill them with a tray of plants to tie in with your wedding flowers or country garden flowers.
Position them outside the entrance to your wedding reception venue or church, fill with flowers and use within your reception venue, perhaps there is some space in front of the fireplace.
- Use them as containers and fill with confetti cones
- As a box for your thank you cards
- Turn them upside down and use as rustic surfaces or tables to give some height
- Use on their side as shelving or just stacking them also looks effective.
- We also have wooden crates with no handles and plain wood
After your wedding they make very stylish storing for your home.
Please note: we have a limited supply of vintage rustic crates, only available while stocks last.
**Final image shows crates we currently have in stock**
Read Blog Post >> How to use Wooden Crates at Weddings
Read our Blog Post >> Styling Ideas For Wooden Crates at Rustic Weddings