- Throwing confetti is a lovely tradition, many brides buy confetti on behalf of their guests and hand it out after the ceremony to throw over the newly married couple.
- How lovely would it look to have a basket at the back of the church or ceremony room filled with cotton bags labelled sprinkle me.
- Each guest could pick up a bag on confetti on their way out of the ceremony and sprinkle it over the bride and groom.
- The bags are made from cotton with a drawstring.
- The cotton bags measure 12cm x 8 cm (9cm to the drawstring)
- This cotton bag has 'Sprinkle Me' printed on in grey ink.
The bags come empty, we sell biodegradable confetti petals which you can use to fill them with.
Sold in packs of 10.
Our cotton bags are exclusive to The Wedding of my Dreams.