Blue Wedding Confetti Natural Delphinium PetalsIN STOCK
- We love natural biodegradable petal confetti here at The Wedding of my Dreams, whether you choose to throw it over the bride and groom or sprinkle it over your tables or both.
- Our wedding confetti petals are grown in the English countryside, and looked after with care and attention.
- Our blue delphinium petals are delicate petals, perfect if you have a blue colour scheme. As delphinium petals are small they gently float to the ground when thrown in the air giving that perfect confetti moment.
- We sell these by the handful, as no-one really knows how many litres of petals you will need, but you can take a guess at how many handfuls guests will take.
- 1 handful of petals (sent in a small organza bag). This is suitable if you want to buy a sample to see the colour or are buying a bag of petals for yourself to take to a wedding.
- 10 handfuls (sent in a large organza bag). This is suitable for giving to 10 guests to throw or filling 10 paper cones.
- 50 handfuls (sent in 5 large organza bags). This is suitable for giving to 50 guests to throw or filling 50 paper cones.
- 100 handfuls (sent in 10 large organza bags). This is suitable for giving to 100 guests to throw or filling 100 paper cones.
- Remember you don't have to supply each guest with throwing confetti, you can limit this to just the bridal party perhaps only give petals out to ladies. Why not put your bags of petals in a gorgeous basket with a note saying 'hand picked petals help yourself'.
When to buy:
- Our petals are all biodegradable. Petals can be purchased up to 2 - 3 months before your wedding, we suggest storing them in a cool dry place.
You might also like:
- We sell petals in different colours. See our collection of confetti petals here.
- You may also like our sprinkle me or throw me confetti bags for your petal confetti to be displayed in.
If your order contains an item that is on pre-order, the full order will be placed on backorder and shipped once all the stock is available. If you require separate deliveries you must submit two separate orders.
|Order Value||Delivery Service & Costs|
Standard Delivery (7-10 Days)
Orders less than £10: £2.50
Orders between £10-£75: £5
Orders £75 and over: FREE
Premium Delivery (3-4 Days)
Hermes Tracked. Upon delivery, a signature is required.
|Next Day Delivery (Order Before 12noon)||
DPD Tracked. Upon delivery, a signature is required.
|Europe & Rest of World||
Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
Delivery fee will be calculated at checkout using your basket for an accurate total.
Please note: All delivery charges are subject to change and we will contact you before despatching your parcel should any additional fee apply. All prices GBP.