Stunning brass frames for your wedding table numbers, stationery, displaying photos, pressed flowers and framing mementoes (tickets, birthday cards etc)
The brass frames are available in the following sizes and come empty:
- 6" x 4" and 7" x 5" with a stand (portrait/landscape).
- Please note the frames are exactly this size, if you have a 6 x 4 photo it may need to be slightly trimmed to fit the frame, if you want to have blank space around the photo please choose the 7 x 5 size.
Each piece is hand-welded by skilled artisans.
- The 6" x 4" frame is shown with our handmade cotton paper (place card size)
- The 7" x 5" frame is shown with our handmade cotton paper (postcard size)
If you want to frame our ready printed table number cards, most of them will fit in the 7" x 5" frames, but you will need to cut them slightly.How to use these photo frames at your wedding
- Display family photos through the years, photos of you as a couple over the years, photos of family and friends who are no longer with you as a memory
- Display your table numbers (7 x 5 size fits our folding table numbers well some glass will be visible but this is part of the style)
- Display signs, print out signs from your home printer on to card or paper and cut to size and insert into the frame - names of desserts for your dessert table, names of drinks on your drinks station...
- Display keepsakes and mementos. We love placing a piece of white card inside and pressing a flower head of stem of foliage to make a pretty display.
You Might Also Like