Giant Gold Round Balloons (30”) Pack of TwoIN STOCK
Here at The Wedding of my Dreams we love these giant gold balloons.
The balloons are 30” and look amazing tied to chair backs, or in clusters around the venue. Add one to each of the chairs running down your aisle to create pretty aisle decorations for your ceremony. Fill with helium and the balloons will make wonderful props for your wedding photos. Groups look fab holding a cluster of mixed coloured balloons, or one balloon each for the bride and groom or one for each of your bridesmaids.
Or fill with air and hand upside down from the ceiling of your venue, this looks amazing in barns and marquees.
Depending on the style of your wedding you could personalise the string attached to the balloons, using ribbon, hessian or lace or one of our tassel garlands.
Each pack contains 2 gold balloons. Measuring 30” in diameter.
We suggest filling these balloons only a few hours before the wedding for the best results. We have shown this balloon with our gold glitter circle garland.
Read blog post - How to create effortless romance with large round balloons at weddings
Final images for inspiration only, these are not our exact balloons
Image 4 www.kissthegroom.com
Image 5 sessionninephotography.com
- FREE Standard delivery on UK orders over £75
- Standard delivery 7 - 10 days: £2.50 for orders up to £10
- Standard delivery 7 - 10 days: £5 for orders over £10
- Premium delivery 2 – 3 days £7.50
- Next working day delivery (if ordered before 1pm) £10
- Only standard delivery is available for non mainland UK.
- We only offer standard delivery to the following postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZW, BT, IM, TR21 & TR25
Europe & Rest of World
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout based on weight of items in your shopping basket.
- All delivery charges are subject to change and our Customer Service Team will contact you before despatching your parcel should this be the case. All prices charged are in GBP.
- 5% off orders over £125 code: ONE25
- 10% off orders over £250 code: TWO50
- 15% off orders over £375 code: THREE75
these codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You have 28 days to notify us if you would like a refund or exchange for your purchase.
- If an item arrives damaged or we have supplied you with the incorrect product, we will arrange a replacement to be sent out, we will cover the costs of your return postage.
- If after your order has been dispatched, you wish to cancel the order because you no longer require the items, or you change your mind once they arrive, you will need to send them back in to us at your own expense. When the goods are received back in good condition we will refund you for the items.
- You are required to ensure that any goods being returned are safely and securely packaged in the original packaging to ensure that they are returned undamaged and suitable for re-sale. We reserve the right to charge you for any goods which we are unable to re-sell.
- Authorisation to return goods must be obtained at all times, please email us and we will issue you with a returns number. If you send an item back without a returns number we will be unable to tie it up to your account so will not be able to refund you.
How To Return
- Get in touch through our contact us section to obtain a returns number.
- Parcel up your goods and return them with the original documentation. Write the returns number on the outside of the parcel.
We suggest shipping them by either second class post or use an online courier to find the best price, https://www.parcel2go.com/
- Make a note within the parcel detailing whether you would like a refund of replacement.