Grey Metal Jug CentrepieceIN STOCK
Looking for something simple on your wedding tables?
We love our grey metal jug. It will look perfect sitting in the centre of your wedding tables, perhaps on a slate tile or cream cotton table runner for a laid back look.
Fill these jugs with country garden roses, hydrangeas foliage and herbs for a wonderful table centre. These zinc grey metal jugs are great for rustic barn weddings, marquee weddings, tipis and rustic glamour weddings.
The grey jugs are great to give away to guests filled with flowers, perhaps bridesmaids, mums, grandparents or someone who has done a reading. Don't forget to keep a couple for yourselves and use them around your home as a reminder of your perfect day.
Wondering what to do with the bouquets when you are no longer holding them? Place empty jugs filled with water around your venue, on your cake table, guest book table or even in on the top table for the bouquets to go in as extra floral decorations.
Each grey jug has a base diameter of 13.9 cm and stands at 22 cm high.
* Although the jugs are made to hold water we always suggest putting your flowers in a smaller jam jar inside the jug to avoid any leakage onto the wedding tables.
- FREE Standard delivery on UK orders over £75, sent by tracked courier expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Standard delivery is £2.50 for orders up to £10, expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Standard delivery is £5 for orders over £10, sent by tracked courier expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Premium delivery is £7.50, expect 3 - 4 days for delivery, Hermes tracked courier, signature required
- Next working day delivery (if ordered before 1pm) £10, DPD tracked courier, signature required. Time of delivery notifications sent by text / email.
- Only standard delivery is available for non mainland UK.
- We only offer standard delivery to the following postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZW, BT, IM, TR21 & TR25
Europe & Rest of World
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout based on weight of items in your shopping basket.
- All delivery charges are subject to change and our Customer Service Team will contact you before despatching your parcel should this be the case. All prices charged are in GBP.
- 5% off orders over £125 code: ONE25
- 10% off orders over £250 code: TWO50
- 15% off orders over £375 code: THREE75
these codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You have 28 days to notify us if you would like a refund or exchange for your purchase.
- If an item arrives damaged or we have supplied you with the incorrect product, we will arrange a replacement to be sent out, we will cover the costs of your return postage.
- If after your order has been dispatched, you wish to cancel the order because you no longer require the items, or you change your mind once they arrive, you will need to send them back in to us at your own expense. When the goods are received back in good condition we will refund you for the items.
- You are required to ensure that any goods being returned are safely and securely packaged in the original packaging to ensure that they are returned undamaged and suitable for re-sale. We reserve the right to charge you for any goods which we are unable to re-sell.
- Authorisation to return goods must be obtained at all times, please email us and we will issue you with a returns number. If you send an item back without a returns number we will be unable to tie it up to your account so will not be able to refund you.
How To Return
- Get in touch through our contact us section to obtain a returns number.
- Parcel up your goods and return them with the original documentation. Write the returns number on the outside of the parcel.
We suggest shipping them by either second class post or use an online courier to find the best price, https://www.parcel2go.com/
- Make a note within the parcel detailing whether you would like a refund of replacement.