Here Comes The Bride / Just Married Sign – Chalkboard StyleIN STOCK
Here at The Wedding of my Dreams we love the idea of a ring bearer, flower girl or page boy walking down the aisle holding this ‘Here comes the bride’ / 'Just Married' sign.
One side of the signs reads 'Here Comes The Bride' the other reads 'Just Married' so the child can hold it facing one way before the ceremony and the other way after the ceremony. The Just Married sign can then be hung up at the reception venue.
The chalkboard style signs are perfect for rustic, vintage or country garden weddings. They come with twine for hanging.
How were these made?
The chalkboard writing was originally handwritten on a blackboard and then digitally converted on to a real chalkboard to give an authentic chalkboard look. They are made from PVC with a vinyl chalkboard surface which enables the signs to be printed with permanent text but you can also use them as a real chalkboard.
The signs are sturdy but lightweight, making them ideal for weddings.
You will need to season your chalkboard
When the sign arrives with you, you will need to season it before use. Simply rub a piece of chalk over the entire board and rub it off with a cloth, this will give your blackboard a dusty authentic look.
The sign measures 14” x 7”
The sign comes with a piece of chalk for seasoning.
Image credit 4 + 5 Taylor Barnes Photography
- FREE Standard delivery on UK orders over £75, sent by tracked courier expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Standard delivery is £2.50 for orders up to £10, expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Standard delivery is £5 for orders over £10, sent by tracked courier expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Premium delivery is £7.50, expect 3 - 4 days for delivery, Hermes tracked courier, signature required
- Next working day delivery (if ordered before 1pm) £10, DPD tracked courier, signature required. Time of delivery notifications sent by text / email.
- Only standard delivery is available for non mainland UK.
- We only offer standard delivery to the following postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZW, BT, IM, TR21 & TR25
Europe & Rest of World
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout based on weight of items in your shopping basket.
- All delivery charges are subject to change and our Customer Service Team will contact you before despatching your parcel should this be the case. All prices charged are in GBP.
- 5% off orders over £125 code: ONE25
- 10% off orders over £250 code: TWO50
- 15% off orders over £375 code: THREE75
these codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You have 28 days to notify us if you would like a refund or exchange for your purchase.
- If an item arrives damaged or we have supplied you with the incorrect product, we will arrange a replacement to be sent out, we will cover the costs of your return postage.
- If after your order has been dispatched, you wish to cancel the order because you no longer require the items, or you change your mind once they arrive, you will need to send them back in to us at your own expense. When the goods are received back in good condition we will refund you for the items.
- You are required to ensure that any goods being returned are safely and securely packaged in the original packaging to ensure that they are returned undamaged and suitable for re-sale. We reserve the right to charge you for any goods which we are unable to re-sell.
- Authorisation to return goods must be obtained at all times, please email us and we will issue you with a returns number. If you send an item back without a returns number we will be unable to tie it up to your account so will not be able to refund you.
How To Return
- Get in touch through our contact us section to obtain a returns number.
- Parcel up your goods and return them with the original documentation. Write the returns number on the outside of the parcel.
We suggest shipping them by either second class post or use an online courier to find the best price, https://www.parcel2go.com/
- Make a note within the parcel detailing whether you would like a refund of replacement.