Mini Glass Bottles With Cork StopperIN STOCK
These mini glass bottles are perfect for weddings. Whether you choose to use them as mini vases or to hold liquid for drinkable wedding favours.
The glass bottles are inspired by apothecary bottles and made from glass with cork stoppers. There are 3 sizes of bottles available, we think a mix of three look best if you are using them as tiny vases or the medium or large size if you are using them for drinkable wedding favours.
Please note the size of the bottles below, these are very small as we suggest you need 6 – 8 per table ideally placed on a tree slice or cake plate to give them some height on the table.
The bottles could be used as place settings too, add a flower to each bottle and tie a small luggage around the neck of the bottle with the guests name on, these could also double up as wedding favours.
If you are making your own drinkable wedding favours (perhaps you have been busy making sloe gin for your guests) we suggest using the medium or large size bottles and tying one of our ‘drink me’ tags around the neck. These tags are sold separately.
Mini glass bottles come in 3 sizes, all come with a cork stopper:
- Small (narrow) 7cm tall x 2.5cm at base of bottle - can hold approx 20ml
- Medium (wide) 7cm tall x 4cm at base of bottle - can hold approx 60ml
- Large (narrow) 10.5cm tall x 3.5cm at base of bottle - can hold approx 40ml
The small and large bottles are made from glass with a slight greenish tint to add to the vintage look, the medium are clear glass.
- FREE Standard delivery on UK orders over £75, sent by tracked courier expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Standard delivery is £2.50 for orders up to £10, expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Standard delivery is £5 for orders over £10, sent by tracked courier expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Premium delivery is £7.50, expect 3 - 4 days for delivery, Hermes tracked courier, signature required
- Next working day delivery (if ordered before 1pm) £10, DPD tracked courier, signature required. Time of delivery notifications sent by text / email.
- Only standard delivery is available for non mainland UK.
- We only offer standard delivery to the following postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZW, BT, IM, TR21 & TR25
Europe & Rest of World
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout based on weight of items in your shopping basket.
- All delivery charges are subject to change and our Customer Service Team will contact you before despatching your parcel should this be the case. All prices charged are in GBP.
- 5% off orders over £125 code: ONE25
- 10% off orders over £250 code: TWO50
- 15% off orders over £375 code: THREE75
these codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You have 28 days to notify us if you would like a refund or exchange for your purchase.
- If an item arrives damaged or we have supplied you with the incorrect product, we will arrange a replacement to be sent out, we will cover the costs of your return postage.
- If after your order has been dispatched, you wish to cancel the order because you no longer require the items, or you change your mind once they arrive, you will need to send them back in to us at your own expense. When the goods are received back in good condition we will refund you for the items.
- You are required to ensure that any goods being returned are safely and securely packaged in the original packaging to ensure that they are returned undamaged and suitable for re-sale. We reserve the right to charge you for any goods which we are unable to re-sell.
- Authorisation to return goods must be obtained at all times, please email us and we will issue you with a returns number. If you send an item back without a returns number we will be unable to tie it up to your account so will not be able to refund you.
How To Return
- Get in touch through our contact us section to obtain a returns number.
- Parcel up your goods and return them with the original documentation. Write the returns number on the outside of the parcel.
We suggest shipping them by either second class post or use an online courier to find the best price, https://www.parcel2go.com/
- Make a note within the parcel detailing whether you would like a refund of replacement.