Pink Purple Summer Mix Wedding Confetti Natural Delphinium PetalsIN STOCK
- We love natural biodegradable petal confetti here at The Wedding of my Dreams, whether you choose to throw it over the bride and groom or sprinkle it over your tables or both.
- Our wedding confetti petals are grown in the English countryside, and looked after with care and attention.
- Our summer mix is a combination of soft pink, ivory and purple delphinium petals which gives the summery look. As delphinium petals are small they gently float to the ground when thrown in the air giving that perfect confetti moment.
- We sell these by the handful, as no-one really knows how many litres of petals you will need, but you can take a guess at how many handfuls guests will take.
- 1 handful of petals (sent in a small organza bag). This is suitable if you want to buy a sample to see the colour or are buying a bag of petals for yourself to take to a wedding.
- 10 handfuls (sent in a large organza bag). This is suitable for giving to 10 guests to throw or filling 10 paper cones.
- 50 handfuls (sent in 5 large organza bags). This is suitable for giving to 50 guests to throw or filling 50 paper cones.
- 100 handfuls (sent in 10 large organza bags). This is suitable for giving to 100 guests to throw or filling 100 paper cones.
- Remember you don't have to supply each guest with throwing confetti, you can limit this to just the bridal party perhaps only give petals out to ladies. Why not put your bags of petals in a gorgeous basket with a note saying 'hand picked petals help yourself'.
When to buy:
- Our petals are all biodegradable. Petals can be purchased up to 2 - 3 months before your wedding, we suggest storing them in a cool dry place.
You might also like:
- We sell petals in different colours. See our collection of confetti petals here.
- You may also like our sprinkle me or throw me confetti bags for your petal confetti to be displayed in.
- FREE Standard delivery on UK orders over £75, sent by tracked courier expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Standard delivery is £2.50 for orders up to £10, expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Standard delivery is £5 for orders over £10, sent by tracked courier expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Premium delivery is £7.50, expect 3 - 4 days for delivery, Hermes tracked courier, signature required
- Next working day delivery (if ordered before 1pm) £10, DPD tracked courier, signature required. Time of delivery notifications sent by text / email.
- Only standard delivery is available for non mainland UK.
- We only offer standard delivery to the following postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZW, BT, IM, TR21 & TR25
Europe & Rest of World
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout based on weight of items in your shopping basket.
- All delivery charges are subject to change and our Customer Service Team will contact you before despatching your parcel should this be the case. All prices charged are in GBP.
- 5% off orders over £125 code: ONE25
- 10% off orders over £250 code: TWO50
- 15% off orders over £375 code: THREE75
these codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You have 28 days to notify us if you would like a refund or exchange for your purchase.
- If an item arrives damaged or we have supplied you with the incorrect product, we will arrange a replacement to be sent out, we will cover the costs of your return postage.
- If after your order has been dispatched, you wish to cancel the order because you no longer require the items, or you change your mind once they arrive, you will need to send them back in to us at your own expense. When the goods are received back in good condition we will refund you for the items.
- You are required to ensure that any goods being returned are safely and securely packaged in the original packaging to ensure that they are returned undamaged and suitable for re-sale. We reserve the right to charge you for any goods which we are unable to re-sell.
- Authorisation to return goods must be obtained at all times, please email us and we will issue you with a returns number. If you send an item back without a returns number we will be unable to tie it up to your account so will not be able to refund you.
How To Return
- Get in touch through our contact us section to obtain a returns number.
- Parcel up your goods and return them with the original documentation. Write the returns number on the outside of the parcel.
We suggest shipping them by either second class post or use an online courier to find the best price, https://www.parcel2go.com/
- Make a note within the parcel detailing whether you would like a refund of replacement.