Rustic Wedding Table Plan with Flower PotsIN STOCK
This is one of our best selling table plans here at The Wedding of my Dreams.
We love anything a bit different for a table plan, and this certainly is different. Use these wooden washboards with galvanised silver removable buckets to show your wedding guests to their tables.
Use fresh flowers or a potted plant in each galvanised silver flower pot / bucket, these can match your wedding style.
Either make a label for the flower pot or use one of our luggage tags to write the table number and names of guests on that table.
These table plans look great if you're having an outdoor marquee wedding, tipi wedding, English Country Garden Wedding, Rustic Wedding or just like the look of something a bit unique that no-one will have seen before. They look especially good if you are using our blackboard bucket and jugs on your reception tables.
Details about our rustic table plan
- Each wooden table plan comes with 4 or 5 rustic silver flower pots which can be slotted on to the wooden board to make the correct number of tables for your wedding.
- You can purchase additional flower pots for this table plan, the the 'you may also like' products below. We would not recommend any more than 5 buckets on one table plan.
- Table Plan with Silver Flower Pots measures 65cm high and 32cm wide.
- The buckets measure 10.5cm high and 9.5cm diameter at the top / 7cm diameter at the bottom bottom. The hook on the back comes 4cm above pot.
- We advise lining the buckets with cellophane and using oasis if you are using fresh flowers to avoid any leakage.
- Please note luggage tags sold separately.
- FREE Standard delivery on UK orders over £75, sent by tracked courier expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Standard delivery is £2.50 for orders up to £10, expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Standard delivery is £5 for orders over £10, sent by tracked courier expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Premium delivery is £7.50, expect 3 - 4 days for delivery, Hermes tracked courier, signature required
- Next working day delivery (if ordered before 1pm) £10, DPD tracked courier, signature required. Time of delivery notifications sent by text / email.
- Only standard delivery is available for non mainland UK.
- We only offer standard delivery to the following postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZW, BT, IM, TR21 & TR25
Europe & Rest of World
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout based on weight of items in your shopping basket.
- All delivery charges are subject to change and our Customer Service Team will contact you before despatching your parcel should this be the case. All prices charged are in GBP.
- 5% off orders over £125 code: ONE25
- 10% off orders over £250 code: TWO50
- 15% off orders over £375 code: THREE75
these codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You have 28 days to notify us if you would like a refund or exchange for your purchase.
- If an item arrives damaged or we have supplied you with the incorrect product, we will arrange a replacement to be sent out, we will cover the costs of your return postage.
- If after your order has been dispatched, you wish to cancel the order because you no longer require the items, or you change your mind once they arrive, you will need to send them back in to us at your own expense. When the goods are received back in good condition we will refund you for the items.
- You are required to ensure that any goods being returned are safely and securely packaged in the original packaging to ensure that they are returned undamaged and suitable for re-sale. We reserve the right to charge you for any goods which we are unable to re-sell.
- Authorisation to return goods must be obtained at all times, please email us and we will issue you with a returns number. If you send an item back without a returns number we will be unable to tie it up to your account so will not be able to refund you.
How To Return
- Get in touch through our contact us section to obtain a returns number.
- Parcel up your goods and return them with the original documentation. Write the returns number on the outside of the parcel.
We suggest shipping them by either second class post or use an online courier to find the best price, https://www.parcel2go.com/
- Make a note within the parcel detailing whether you would like a refund of replacement.