There are 0 items in your basket
Shot Glass Wedding FavoursIN STOCK
- We love this idea for a wedding favour. Give all your guests a shot for their wedding favour and prompt them to drink the shot during one of the speeches.
- These glass shot glasses have the word SHOT embossed into the glass and a metal lid to keep the liquid from spilling.
- They double up as wedding favours, guests can take the shot glasses home as a reminder of your wedding.
- Each shot glass measures 6cm x 5cm x 5cm and comes with a silver coloured lid.
- One shot glass will hold 60ml of liquid.
- Do not turn upside down once full.
- Shot glasses come empty with no message tag, made from clear glass. The colour of drink you put in them will dictate the colour they look on your tables.
- Sold individually.
- Place a shot at each of your guest’s place settings. On their napkins or next to their wine glass.
- Alternatively create a favour station and make a feature of your shots, gather all guests together after your cake cutting to have a shot with you!
- This could be a shot of your favourite drink (the colour of liquid will determine the colour of your glasses as they glass is clear)
- If you are naming your tables after different places around the world or getting married abroad give a traditional shot from that country.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- We tied the knot now have a shot tags
- Drink me tags
- We tied the knot now have a shot stickers (perfect fit for the lid) personalised / non personalised
- Cheers stickers
- FREE Standard delivery on UK orders over £75, sent by tracked courier expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Standard delivery is £2.50 for orders up to £10, expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Standard delivery is £5 for orders over £10, sent by tracked courier expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Premium delivery is £7.50, expect 3 - 4 days for delivery, Hermes tracked courier, signature required
- Next working day delivery (if ordered before 1pm) £10, DPD tracked courier, signature required. Time of delivery notifications sent by text / email.
- Only standard delivery is available for non mainland UK.
- We only offer standard delivery to the following postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZW, BT, IM, TR21 & TR25
Europe & Rest of World
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout based on weight of items in your shopping basket.
- All delivery charges are subject to change and our Customer Service Team will contact you before despatching your parcel should this be the case. All prices charged are in GBP.
- 5% off orders over £125 code: ONE25
- 10% off orders over £250 code: TWO50
- 15% off orders over £375 code: THREE75
these codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You have 28 days to notify us if you would like a refund or exchange for your purchase.
- If an item arrives damaged or we have supplied you with the incorrect product, we will arrange a replacement to be sent out, we will cover the costs of your return postage.
- If after your order has been dispatched, you wish to cancel the order because you no longer require the items, or you change your mind once they arrive, you will need to send them back in to us at your own expense. When the goods are received back in good condition we will refund you for the items.
- You are required to ensure that any goods being returned are safely and securely packaged in the original packaging to ensure that they are returned undamaged and suitable for re-sale. We reserve the right to charge you for any goods which we are unable to re-sell.
- Authorisation to return goods must be obtained at all times, please email us and we will issue you with a returns number. If you send an item back without a returns number we will be unable to tie it up to your account so will not be able to refund you.
How To Return
- Get in touch through our contact us section to obtain a returns number.
- Parcel up your goods and return them with the original documentation. Write the returns number on the outside of the parcel.
We suggest shipping them by either second class post or use an online courier to find the best price, https://www.parcel2go.com/
- Make a note within the parcel detailing whether you would like a refund of replacement.
Please allow up to 21 days for a refund. Please allow 10 days for a replacement.
Send parcel to: The Wedding of my Dreams, Returns, Unit 7 Home Farm, Meriden Road, Berkswell, Warwickshire, CV7 7SL