Wood Log Tree Slices - Rustic Wedding Centrepieces. (Varying Sizes 10 - 47cm)IN STOCK
These natural wooden tree slices can make wonderful rustic wedding centrepieces or woodland wedding decorations. Add a grouping of jam jars, bottles, vases and tea light holders on top of the wooden tree slices for a natural centrepiece on each table.
You may even chose to personalise your wooden log slice by carving your initials and a heart into the bark or wood when you get it. Lay extra wooden tree slices on tables for your brides and bridesmaids bouquets to rest on when you are not holding them.
Read our blog >>> 30 + ideas for using tree slices at weddings
About our wooden tree slices
- The tree slices are sourced from a variety of mixed wood, as they are natural products the size, colour and shape may vary from slice to slice.
- Each tree slice is approx. 3.5cm thick.
- As wood is a living product you must store your slices correctly or they will start to crack, see below. You have 14 days from the date of receiving your order to let us know if your slices are cracking.
- 10 - 12cm at widest point, ideal for a single vase, use as a coaster or engrave as a place setting. This size is 2.5cm thick.
- 20 - 24cm at widest point, perfect size for a centrepiece or small grouping of jars and bottles.
- 32 - 37cm at widest point, larger statement centrepiece or wedding cakes.
- 43 - 47cm at widest point, larger wedding cakes.
(Due to the wood used for these log slices, the slices have a small hole in the centre, this is a natural feature of the wood). Please note it is unlikely any tree slices are completely round, they tend to be more elliptical due to the size and shape of the trees.
WOOD CARE INFORMATION
As soon as we arrive, unpack us. Store us in a dry, open condition.
- DO NOT put us in damp conditions
- DO NOT put us in a plastic sealed contained – we can’t breathe in there!
- DO NOT put us in a boiling hot room – it stresses us and may cause us to crack!
- Look after us and we will give you years of enjoyment.
- Follow these instructions carefully or your slices may crack, it is your responsibility to store them correctly. You have 14 days from the date of receiving your order to notify us if your slices are cracking, they should not crack if you store them correctly.
If your order contains an item that is on pre-order, the full order will be placed on backorder and shipped once all the stock is available. If you require separate deliveries you must submit two separate orders.
|Order Value||Delivery Service & Costs|
Standard Delivery (7-10 Days)
Orders less than £10: £2.50
Orders between £10-£75: £5
Orders £75 and over: FREE
Premium Delivery (3-4 Days)
Hermes Tracked. Upon delivery, a signature is required.
|Next Day Delivery (Order Before 12noon)||
DPD Tracked. Upon delivery, a signature is required.
|Europe & Rest of World||
Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
Delivery fee will be calculated at checkout using your basket for an accurate total.
Please note: All delivery charges are subject to change and we will contact you before despatching your parcel should any additional fee apply. All prices GBP.