Are you looking for a unique way to display your wedding table numbers? These printable wedding table numbers are a fab budget friendly way to display your table numbers at your wedding. Just print out the table numbers and stick to a bottle of wine (or water bottle or vase) in the centre of your guest tables.
We have created 3 different designs of table numbers for you to download for free, personalise them as you wish and print out.
You will need to print onto Avery 6878 labels (there are 4 labels per page), these are available from most stationery stores or search for them online. You can print straight onto these from your home printer.
How To Use These Printable Wedding Table Numbers
- Click on the links below to download your free templates.
- Open the zip file, install the fonts (learn how here) before opening the word document.
- We have created numbers 1 – 4 but you can amend these for however many tables you have.
Within the download you will get:
- Classic Block Capitals with Quote (can be personalised) + fonts (fonts need to be installed first)
- Classic Block Capitals + fonts (fonts need to be installed first)
- Sketch Font Personalised with Name and Date + fonts (fonts need to be installed first)