Frequently asked questions
Is the item I am interested in, in stock?
The product page shows you if the item is in or out of stock, if the item is out of stock you can enter your email address to be notified when it comes back into stock.
How long does it take for delivery?
Our standard delivery takes 5 - 7 days, we offer faster delivery for mainland UK orders. Choose from 2 - 3 day delivery or next day delivery.
Do you deliver worldwide?
Yes, we accept orders from all over the world. Delivery prices for orders for Europe and Rest of the World will be calculated at the checkout, this is based on the weight and size of your parcel.
What forms of payment can I use?
We accept all major credit and debit cards. Maestro, Visa, Mastercard
We accept payment by PayPal.
Can I request a receipt?
A receipt will be enclosed with your order. If you would like a VAT receipt, please email us with your order number and we will email it to you.
Is your site secure?
Every time you enter an area of the site that has or requires sensitive information such as your credit card details, an icon at the bottom of your browser window, or at the top of your browser by the address bar, will appear that looks like a padlock to indicate that the site is secure. We retain your information for ordering purposes only.
Are my credit card details safe?
Credit and debit card details are collected within the secure part of the website.
When will the payment be taken from my account?
Payment will be taken at the time of ordering.
How safe is it to shop on this website?
We take security very seriously and offer a totally safe and secure payment system which meets the highest industry standards. In addition, we now offer extra protection with Mastercard Secure Code and Verified by Visa, the internet version of chip and pin. We do not hold your credit or debit card details on file.
How do I keep track of my order?
On placing your order you will receive an email which will confirm the products that you have ordered. You will receive a second email notification when your order has been shipped.
Will I receive confirmation of my order and a receipt?
On placing your order you will receive a receipt in the form of an email confirming your order number, the products that you have ordered and their respective prices, the total cost of the order including delivery and the delivery address you have specified. A paper copy of this will be sent with your order.
What if the product I order is not available at the time?
The website will not let you order if an item is out of stock, you will be prompted to enter your email address to be notified when the item comes back into stock. Occasionally there may stock discrepancies on the website, if you order an item that is out of stock you will be notified by telephone or email by our customer care team.
Will my information be sold to third parties?
We will never share your confidential information with anyone in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
I want to change or cancel my order / part of my order
If you wish to change or cancel an order then please email our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org
as soon as possible quoting your name and order number. We will do our very best to change / amend your order unless it has already been dispatched.
When will my order be dispatched?
We usually dispatch within 2 -3 working days using either the Royal Mail or a courier service.
How much will delivery cost?
- Standard delivery 5 – 7 days: small sample orders under £7 is £2.50
- Standard delivery 5 – 7 days: orders over £7 is £5
- FREE standard delivery on UK orders over £75
- Premium delivery 2 – 3 days £7.50
- Next working day delivery (if ordered before 1pm) £10
- Only standard delivery is available for non mainland UK.
- We only offer standard delivery to the following postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZW, BT, IM, TR21 & TR25
Europe & Rest of World
- Delivery charges are determined by weight of parcels to Europe and Rest of World, delivery will be calculated at checkout.
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
The price of sending any order overseas is dependant on both the size and the weight of the parcel. All delivery charges are subject to change and our Customer Service Team will contact you before despatching your parcel should this be the case. All prices charged are in GBP.
We believe in offering the highest standards of customer service. If we have done something wrong please tell us, as we would value the opportunity to put it right.
Refund & Exchange Information
- You have 28 days to notify us if you would like a refund or exchange for your purchase.
- If an item arrives damaged or we have supplied you with the incorrect product, we will arrange a replacement to be sent out, we will cover the costs of your return postage.
- If after your order has been dispatched, you wish to cancel the order because you no longer require the items, or you change your mind once they arrive, you will need to send them back in to us at your own expense. When the goods are received back in good condition we will refund you for the items.
- You are required to ensure that any goods being returned are safely and securely packaged in the original packaging to ensure that they are returned undamaged and suitable for re-sale. We reserve the right to charge you for any goods which we are unable to re-sell.
- Authorisation to return goods must be obtained at all times, please email us and we will issue you with a returns number. If you send an item back without a returns number we will be unable to tie it up to your account so will not be able to refund you.
How do I return an order?
- Get in touch through our contact us section to obtain a returns number.
- Parcel up your goods and return them with the original documentation. Write the returns number on the outside of the parcel.
- Make a note within the parcel detailing whether you would like a refund of replacement.
Please allow up to 21 days for a refund. Please allow 10 days for a replacement.
Send parcel to:
The Wedding of my Dreams, Hill Top Barn, 7 Home Farm, Meriden Road, Berkswell, Warwickshire, CV7 7SL
We strongly advise sending the item by recorded delivery or registered post, as we are unable to accept responsibility for items lost in transit.
How do I exchange a product?
To exchange a product please send the item back as detailed in the Returns section above and place an order for your replacement product online.