Wondering where or how to include bud vases into your wedding styling and decorations? Well this post should have all the answers. We have scoured the internet and found our favourite ways that bud vases have been included in weddings. Scroll down to see more and don’t forget to pin your favourites to your pinterest board.
If you like the idea of including bud vases or posy vases in your wedding styling make sure you check out our large collection of bud vases we have for sale.
All wedding styles and all great prices – shop bud vases now!
Wedding Bud Vases – Where To Use Them
A few suggestions:
- As a grouping in the centre of your guests tables to make a pretty centrepiece filled with pretty blooms
- Around the base of a taller vase on your guest tables to give interest on the tables
- Place a bud vase with a single stem flower at each guest’s place setting for a luxury wedding favour
- Run bud vases along the length of your top table mixed with candlesticks and tea light holders
- A cluster of 3 – 5 bud vases enhance other areas of your venue too, pretty up your guest book table, welcome table, escort cards table, cards & gifts table.
- Bud vases around the bases of your wedding cake can look really pretty
- Place bud vases on outdoor tables or in the bar area