Delivery Mainland UK
- FREE Delivery UK orders over £100, expect 4 - 6 days for delivery
- 5 - 7 days £2.50 Royal Mail
- 4 - 6 days £3.50 Royal Mail
- 4 - 6 days £6 DHL
- Premium delivery (1 - 2 days) £8.50 sent by DHL
We have currently suspended all deliveries to all EU countries due to the new Brexit legislation.
We ship to the rest of the world - shipping will be calculated at checkout based on the weight of your items. Please allow 14 days for delivery outside of UK.
If your order contains an item that is on pre-order, the full order will be placed on backorder and shipped once all the stock is available. If you require separate deliveries you must submit two separate orders.
If you are ordering glass items for your wedding please ensure that you have left plenty of time to get the goods to you. Due to the fragile nature of these items, it is inevitable that breakages will occasionally occur during transit. Whilst we are always happy to replace damaged items free of charge, please bear with us and allow a reasonable time for us to issue a replacement. Breakages must be reported within 14 days of delivery.
- 5% off orders over £125 code: ONE25
- 10% off orders over £250 code: TWO50
- 15% off orders over £375 code: THREE75
these codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
RETURNS: Unwanted Items
If you have ordered goods in error or no longer require the goods that you have ordered you are welcome to return them to us for a refund. We offer a no quibble 14 days return policy as long as the goods have not been used and are still in their original packaging.
We realise that shopping for items online can often be hard as you don't get the see and feel the product before buying. Our returns policy is designed to allow customers to order what they like and look over the product in the comfort of their home. If you decide you don't like the colour, shape, quality or general look of the item then you are welcome to return the item at your own cost.
- All claims for returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of goods, do not send anything back until you have contacted us for a returns number. If you send something back without a returns number we will be unable to tie this up to your account and refund you.
- Once your claim is authorised the goods must be returned within 14 working days
- Goods must be unused and in a resaleable condition
- If it your responsibility to return the items at your own cost
- If you are sending back glass, ensure that you have adequate insurance for shipping glassware
- You must ensure any breakable items are well protected, we reserve the right to charge you for any returned items that we are unable to sell
- You must include returns documentation with your parcel so that we can identify it. This will be made available once a member of staff has reviewed your request.
- Please note that we cannot use our own courier to collect unwanted goods
- Exchanges are not accepted, please return your original item and then place a new order for something different.
How To Return Items
- To return goods to us you must first notify us that you wish to return them. Once you have done this we will provide you with the address to return the goods to, and also a returns number.
- Parcel up your goods and return them with the original documentation. Write the returns number on the outside of the parcel.
- We must receive the returned items no later than 14 days after you have been issued a returns number. Re-stoking fees apply for late returns.
- We suggest shipping them by either post or use an online courier to find the best price, https://www.parcel2go.com/
- Make a note within the parcel detailing whether you would like a refund or replacement.
- Please allow up to 21 days for a refund. Please allow 10 days for a replacement.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist