Wood Tree Slices - Rustic Wedding Centrepiece 20 - 40cmIN STOCK
These natural wooden tree slices can make wonderful rustic wedding centrepieces or woodland wedding decorations. Add a grouping of jam jars, bottles, vases and tea light holders on top of the wooden tree slices for a natural centrepiece on each table.
You may even chose to personalise your wooden log slice by carving your initials and a heart into the bark or wood when you get it. Lay extra wooden tree slices on tables for your brides and bridesmaids bouquets to rest on when you are not holding them.
Read our blog >>> 30 + ideas for using tree slices at weddings
About our wooden tree slices UK
- The tree slices are sourced from the UK from a variety of mixed wood, as they are natural products the size, colour and shape may vary from slice to slice.
- Full bark edging, if this comes loose in transit it can easily be stuck back on with wood glue (this rarely happens).
- Each tree slice is approx. 3.5cm thick.
Three sizes available
- 20 - 24cm at widest point, perfect size for a centrepiece or small grouping of jars and bottles.
- 30 - 34cm at widest point, larger centrepiece or cupcakes.
- 35 - 40cm at widest point, perfect for a wedding cake, 10" or less.
If you are intending to use this largest size for a wedding cake make a note of this on your order when you reach the checkout and we will try our best to pick a slice that looks the roundest to ensure your cake will fit. Please note it is unlikely we have any tree slices that are completely round, within this size bracket they tend to be more elliptical due to the size and shape of the trees.
WOOD CARE INFORMATION
As soon as we arrive, unpack us. Store us in a dry, open condition.
- DO NOT put us in damp conditions
- DO NOT put us in a plastic sealed contained – we can’t breathe in there!
- DO NOT put us in a boiling hot room – it stresses us and may cause us to crack!
- Look after us and we will give you years of enjoyment.
- FREE Standard delivery on UK orders over £75
- Standard delivery 7 - 10 days: £2.50 for orders up to £10
- Standard delivery 7 - 10 days: £5 for orders over £10
- Premium delivery 2 – 3 days £7.50
- Next working day delivery (if ordered before 1pm) £10
- Only standard delivery is available for non mainland UK.
- We only offer standard delivery to the following postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZW, BT, IM, TR21 & TR25
Europe & Rest of World
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout based on weight of items in your shopping basket.
- All delivery charges are subject to change and our Customer Service Team will contact you before despatching your parcel should this be the case. All prices charged are in GBP.
- 5% off orders over £125 code: ONE25
- 10% off orders over £250 code: TWO50
- 15% off orders over £375 code: THREE75
these codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You have 28 days to notify us if you would like a refund or exchange for your purchase.
- If an item arrives damaged or we have supplied you with the incorrect product, we will arrange a replacement to be sent out, we will cover the costs of your return postage.
- If after your order has been dispatched, you wish to cancel the order because you no longer require the items, or you change your mind once they arrive, you will need to send them back in to us at your own expense. When the goods are received back in good condition we will refund you for the items.
- You are required to ensure that any goods being returned are safely and securely packaged in the original packaging to ensure that they are returned undamaged and suitable for re-sale. We reserve the right to charge you for any goods which we are unable to re-sell.
- Authorisation to return goods must be obtained at all times, please email us and we will issue you with a returns number. If you send an item back without a returns number we will be unable to tie it up to your account so will not be able to refund you.
How To Return
- Get in touch through our contact us section to obtain a returns number.
- Parcel up your goods and return them with the original documentation. Write the returns number on the outside of the parcel.
We suggest shipping them by either second class post or use an online courier to find the best price, https://www.parcel2go.com/
- Make a note within the parcel detailing whether you would like a refund of replacement.