These natural wooden tree slices can make wonderful rustic wedding centrepieces or woodland wedding decorations.
Add a grouping of jam jars, bottles, vases and tea light holders on top of the wooden tree slices for a natural centrepiece on each table.
You may even chose to personalise your wooden tree slice by carving your initials and a heart into the bark or wood.
Lay extra wooden tree slices on tables for your brides and bridesmaids bouquets to rest on when you are not holding them.
Read our blog >>> 30 + ideas for using tree slices at weddings
About our wooden tree slices UK
- The tree slices are sourced from the UK from a variety of mixed wood, as they are natural products the size, colour and shape may vary from slice to slice.
- Most smaller slices have full bark edging, if this comes loose in transit it can easily be stuck back on with wood glue (this rarely happens).
- Each tree slice is approx. 3.5cm thick.
Three sizes available
- 20 - 24cm at widest point, perfect size for a centrepiece or small grouping of jars and bottles.
30 - 34cm at widest point, larger centrepiece or cupcakes.
- 35 - 40cm at widest point, perfect for a wedding cake, 10" or less. (due to age of tree, this size may not have full bark covering around the edge and small metal pins have been used within the wood to avoid large cracks, some may have small cracks)
- 45 - 50cm at widest point, perfect for a wedding cake, 12" or less. (due to age of tree, this size may not have full bark covering around the edge and small metal pins have been used within the wood to avoid large cracks, some may have small cracks)
If you are intending to use this largest size for a wedding cake make a note of this on your order when you reach the checkout and we will try our best to pick a slice that looks the roundest to ensure your cake will fit. Please note it is unlikely we have any tree slices that are completely round, within this size bracket they tend to be more elliptical due to the size and shape of the trees.
Photo credit: Image 3 - dessert table by Cotton & Crumbs
Photo credit: Image 4 - Daffodil Waves Photography
Photo credit: Image 9 - Kerry Ann Duffy
WOOD CARE INFORMATION
We are natural products and as such may contain some residual moisture and occasionally we like to produce some small cracks. This is normal and part of who we are! To help keep us in good condition for as long as possible it is important that you follow the guidelines below thus helping us to have a long lifetime and giving you years of pleasure!
As soon as we arrive, unpack us. Store us in a dry, open condition.
- DO NOT put us in damp conditions
- DO NOT put us in a plastic sealed contained – we can’t breathe in there!
- DO NOT put us in a boiling hot room – it stresses us and may cause us to crack!
- Look after us and we will give you years of enjoyment.