Hessian Here Comes The Bride Sign Template - Free DownloadIN STOCK
Have a go at making your own hessian signs for page boys and ring bearers to carry down the aisle. We have created a free downloadable template that you can use to make your own Here Comes The Bride sign.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
What you’ll Need:
- Hessian table runner
- Printable template - download below
- Spray paint in your choice of colour
- Rustic stick
- Ball of string
- Open the zip folder. Select your template and print it. We have created templates for you to use for your hessian signs, templates include. Here Comes The Bride, Here Comes Your Girl, Here Comes The Love Of Your Life, Here She Comes.
- Using scissors, carefully cut out the letters so you are left with a white sheet of paper with letters cut out, this will be your template. Be careful not to lose loose parts of the letters, eg the centre piece of the letter ‘O’
- Lay your hessian runner lengthways and place the top piece of paper about 4 inches from the top of the hessian (you will need to leave space at the top for hanging). Pin the paper to the hessian.
- Lightly spray paint over the paper template, hold down the loose pieces of the letters before spaying letters such as ‘O’. It is best to do this outside and place the hessian on cardboard or newspaper.
- Unpin the template and you should have a lovely sign.
- Fold over the top edge of the hessian back on itself making sure you leave the gap big enough for your stick to slot into. When you are happy staple the hessian.
- Slide your rustic stick through the tunnel you have created and cut it to size, leave about 1 – 2 cm poking out each side of the hessian.
- Attach a piece of string to both sides of the stick for hanging or holding.
- As you have used a hessian runner both long sides of the sign will have a nice finish, cut along the bottom of the sign just under the final word. Remove a couple of horizontal threads of material to create a rustic frayed look.
- Give the here comes the bride sign to your flower girl or pageboy to hold as they walk down the aisle in front of the bride.
DOWNLOADABLE TEMPLATE - CLICK THE LINK BELOW
- FREE Standard delivery on UK orders over £75
- Standard delivery 7 - 10 days: £2.50 for orders up to £10
- Standard delivery 7 - 10 days: £5 for orders over £10
- Premium delivery 2 – 3 days £7.50
- Next working day delivery (if ordered before 1pm) £10
- Only standard delivery is available for non mainland UK.
- We only offer standard delivery to the following postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZW, BT, IM, TR21 & TR25
Europe & Rest of World
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout based on weight of items in your shopping basket.
- All delivery charges are subject to change and our Customer Service Team will contact you before despatching your parcel should this be the case. All prices charged are in GBP.
- 5% off orders over £125 code: ONE25
- 10% off orders over £250 code: TWO50
- 15% off orders over £375 code: THREE75
these codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You have 28 days to notify us if you would like a refund or exchange for your purchase.
- If an item arrives damaged or we have supplied you with the incorrect product, we will arrange a replacement to be sent out, we will cover the costs of your return postage.
- If after your order has been dispatched, you wish to cancel the order because you no longer require the items, or you change your mind once they arrive, you will need to send them back in to us at your own expense. When the goods are received back in good condition we will refund you for the items.
- You are required to ensure that any goods being returned are safely and securely packaged in the original packaging to ensure that they are returned undamaged and suitable for re-sale. We reserve the right to charge you for any goods which we are unable to re-sell.
- Authorisation to return goods must be obtained at all times, please email us and we will issue you with a returns number. If you send an item back without a returns number we will be unable to tie it up to your account so will not be able to refund you.
How To Return
- Get in touch through our contact us section to obtain a returns number.
- Parcel up your goods and return them with the original documentation. Write the returns number on the outside of the parcel.
We suggest shipping them by either second class post or use an online courier to find the best price, https://www.parcel2go.com/
- Make a note within the parcel detailing whether you would like a refund of replacement.