- Print your own labels for button holes.
- Choose from 3 different font styles.
- Change the names and print out on your printer.
- Cut out with scissors, add a hole with a hole punch and thread through some twine.
- Give to your florist to add to the button holes so everyone know which button hole belongs to who, this avoids any confusion on the morning of your wedding.
- If you order this you will immediately receive a link to all 3 different styles, followed by an email with the download link.
Once you receive the download:
- Open the zip folder. To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- Within the folder choose the style you prefer, install the font to your computer (usually right click then hit install) open the word document and type your names.
- You can change the font size and colour before printing.
- Print onto A4 card (colour of your choice).
We have pre-populated the button hole labels with Groom, Best Man, Usher, Father of the Groom, Father of the Bride but you can add any names you wish.
- These could also be used as place cards, lay on each guests napkin.
Please note this is a digital file only, no refunds on digital files.