Wedding Seating Plan Template & Planner – DownloadIN STOCK
Have you started thinking about your wedding seating plan? Choosing where all your wedding guests are going to sit can be one of the most difficult jobs in the wedding planning process. Here at The Wedding of my Dreams we have a couple of wedding seating plan templates and tools which should make it a little easier.
SUPER USEFUL WEDDING SEATING PLAN SPREADSHEET
Whether you are having round or rectangular guest tables this simple spreadsheet will help you place guests on tables, it will add up the total of guests per table and tot up the total number of guests you have added. Very helpful to ensure you haven’t missed anyone off the table plan. If you want to move anyone its a simple copy and paste job.
VISUALISE YOUR TABLES
If you are more of a visual person, once you have used the spreadsheet you might want to print out our seating plan templates. We have them available in round and rectangular designs in table sizes of 6, 8, 10 and 12. Print out the number of tables you are having and write your guests names on, either in pencil or using sticky tabs so you can move them as necessary until you are happy.
TIPS FOR CREATING YOUR WEDDING SEATING PLAN
1. Traditionally your top table should include the bride and groom, the parents, the best man and maid of honour. The brides mother should sit next to the groom with the grooms father next to her and the brides father should sit next to the bride with the grooms mother next to him. Having said that not everyone sticks to the traditions, it’s your wedding so you can choose who sits on the top table. Maybe you will choose to have a sweetheart table for just the bride and groom to sit on.
2. It is nice to have an even split of men and women on each table if possible.
3. Close relatives, siblings, grandparents and close friends should be as close to the top table as possible.
4. Try to keep older guests away from the DJ or band and disabled guests closest to the exits.
5. Seat guests with similar interests and ages together.
6. If you have a large group of friends, split them up between a few tables but sit them on tables near each other. If you split them up across the room one table will migrate to the other leaving empty tables into the evening and many standing guests.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD CONTAINS:
1 x wedding seating plan spreadsheet
1 x visual template - round tables
1 x visual template rectangular tables
Once you have completed the checkout process your templates will be emailed to you. NOTE: we cannot offer refunds for downloads.
- FREE Standard delivery on UK orders over £75, sent by tracked courier expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Standard delivery is £2.50 for orders up to £10, expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Standard delivery is £5 for orders over £10, sent by tracked courier expect 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Premium delivery is £7.50, expect 3 - 4 days for delivery, Hermes tracked courier, signature required
- Next working day delivery (if ordered before 1pm) £10, DPD tracked courier, signature required. Time of delivery notifications sent by text / email.
- Only standard delivery is available for non mainland UK.
- We only offer standard delivery to the following postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZW, BT, IM, TR21 & TR25
Europe & Rest of World
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout based on weight of items in your shopping basket.
- All delivery charges are subject to change and our Customer Service Team will contact you before despatching your parcel should this be the case. All prices charged are in GBP.
- 5% off orders over £125 code: ONE25
- 10% off orders over £250 code: TWO50
- 15% off orders over £375 code: THREE75
these codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You have 28 days to notify us if you would like a refund or exchange for your purchase.
- If an item arrives damaged or we have supplied you with the incorrect product, we will arrange a replacement to be sent out, we will cover the costs of your return postage.
- If after your order has been dispatched, you wish to cancel the order because you no longer require the items, or you change your mind once they arrive, you will need to send them back in to us at your own expense. When the goods are received back in good condition we will refund you for the items.
- You are required to ensure that any goods being returned are safely and securely packaged in the original packaging to ensure that they are returned undamaged and suitable for re-sale. We reserve the right to charge you for any goods which we are unable to re-sell.
- Authorisation to return goods must be obtained at all times, please email us and we will issue you with a returns number. If you send an item back without a returns number we will be unable to tie it up to your account so will not be able to refund you.
How To Return
- Get in touch through our contact us section to obtain a returns number.
- Parcel up your goods and return them with the original documentation. Write the returns number on the outside of the parcel.
We suggest shipping them by either second class post or use an online courier to find the best price, https://www.parcel2go.com/
- Make a note within the parcel detailing whether you would like a refund of replacement.